Be whoever you are, you’re welcome here…
- We will not accept any form of discrimination on any grounds including, but not limited to, gender, sexuality, race, religion or belief, social class, health, age or disability.
- We will exclude people who discriminate against anyone at the festival on any grounds.
- Customers engaging in conversations that involve derogatory comments or words and phrases that we feel are discriminatory, or that make our other clientele or staff uncomfortable, will be warned once, if it continues you will be asked to leave.
- We will not stock products with sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or any other discriminatory branding.
- We will always seek to protect our visitors in the event of any form of discrimination or concern for safety; if you feel unsafe at any point please ‘Ask for Angela’ to the security staff who will immediately move you to a safe area and ensure your well-being.
- Any and all discriminatory comments made to the staff/volunteers in this venue will result in immediate removal from the site and a possible life ban.
- We seek to make our festivals as accessible as possible, if you identify anything that we could improve, please know that your input is welcome and we will do our best to act on it – email@example.com, subject line ‘everyone’s welcome’.
- If you feel our staff/volunteers haven’t met your concerns with sufficient urgency, please let us know immediately in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com.
Thanks, enjoy the show.