Session Time: 11.30am – 4.30pm
This is the best way to enjoy beer and the world of brewing – we designed it that way! Once you’re in, there’s nothing to worry about, apart from what beer to try next. Total freedom. A ticket gives you everything you need, it’s all included (apart from food and if you want to buy any merchandise).
What’s included in your ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
- A world of great beer – you’ll get to try unlimited small pours (100ml) of whatever beer, from any brewer. That’s 100s of beers from over 40 breweries.
- Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
- Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass from Rastal, called a Teku. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
- Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little ‘zine to help guide you around the festival so can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money. This year we’ve collaborated with Kerb to bring you a line-up of London’s best street food vendors. You won’t go home hungry.
- Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.
** No refunds will be given. At our discretion we can change tickets to alternate sessions for an admin fee of £10 per ticket.