Your ticket includes all your beer, access to all the experiences in the festival and your tasting glass.
When you attend, the festival will work as any pub, bar or restaurant works currently. Within the festival we’ll be creating over 40 bar and food experiences – larger and smaller – which you’re free to move around and enjoy.
The festival as a whole and each experience within it will adhere to the following rules:
- Maximum groups of six only (you must arrive with your group)
- Drinks are 100% table service – you will be unable to drink unless sat a table
- Festival app with track & trace, health declarations and NHS App venue check in
- Masks to be worn at all times apart from when seated
- 2m spacing between tables and in queues
- Venue size equates 10m2 per festival attendee
- Hand santising at entrance to every experience within the festival
- Multiple venue entrances and exits to avoid bottle necks
- One way system and directional signage throughout the venue
- Each festival venue will have it’s own cleaning team to ensure sanitisation between seatings
- All staff to wear masks
- Security and safety stewards to monitor safety, flow and behaviour in each and every space
Keeping everyone safe
We’re working with our venues alongside local councils and licensing bodies to make sure we’re operating safely and within the guidelines as they’re released by the Government. These things include:
- A full COVID-19 risk assessment on our event layout, experience design and operational plans so we can have a safe beer festival
- Our track and trace will be mandatory to download and process ticket before entry
- All staff, exhibitors and volunteers will have specific training in order to keep the environment safe
- All staff, exhibitors and volunteers will make health declarations before entering site
- There will be some staff in PPE such as door, glass handouts, some service areas and cleaning
- We encourage people to bring PPE as they see fit to do themselves
- Screens for all staff, and compostable service glasses to pour into your own festival glass.
- Increased rigourising cleaning and sanitizing throughout and between sessions, as well as more toilets and toilet attendants
- Advance tickets only, and card payment only
We’ll keep this list updated and we’ll be sending everyone an email 2 days before the event begins to ensure everyone can enjoy the event safely
Not risking your ticket.
We want to make sure that you know if you buy a ticket and the worst happens that you will not lose your money.
What if a lockdown is reinstated or there are further restrictions and the event can’t happen?
If for whatever reason a second lockdown is implemented or further CIVID restrictions are put in place and the festival gets postponed until 2021, your ticket will automatically roll on LCBF21 August 13-15 2021. You can also choose to use them in 2022 or at one of our festivals in Birmingham, Bristol or Edinburgh, or as credit against tickets for Bigfoot festival.
What if I feel unsafe and don’t want to attend anymore?
If you feel uncomfortable with attending there will be a window within which you will be able to transfer you ticket to a future event, as above
What if I feel ill or have to self-isolate?
If you are in any way feeling ill with symptoms of coronavirus or have been told to self isolate you must not, under any circumstances, come to the event. Under these circumstances, you will be able to claim a refund by contacting us via our Contact Us form before the start of your session.
We’d hope that puts everyone’s mind at rest that buying a ticket means you’ll be able to come and enjoy a great festival with us later this year.
I need to know about accessibility at the festival, where can I find out more information?
We take the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend our festivals. Please head to our Accessibility Page for more info.
Are dogs permitted?
Dogs are not permitted into the festival. Anyone attempting to enter the festival with a dog will be turned away.
Can we bring our baby along to the festival?
No one under the age of 18 is permitted as per our entry policy, which includes newborns and babies of all ages. Anyone attempting to enter the festival with a baby will be turned away.